FM 200 Fire Defence Solution And Alarm System
FM-200® (HFC-227ea) Clean Agent fire extinguishing systems are the most widely used of all the halocarbon gaseous agents, and is universally accepted as the best agent used to replace Halon 1301.
FM-200® is a chemical agent used primarily in total flooding systems and has been installed in over 200,000 systems worldwide.
FM-200® fire suppression systems protect everything from computer rooms / data centres, telecommunications facilities, and switch gear to military vehicles, high tech medical applications, and pleasure craft to priceless works of art and historic landmarks around the world.
- FM-200® AS THE EXTINGUISHING AGENT:
- Discharges in 10 seconds or less
- Extinguishing a fire quickly and effectively
- Leaves no residue, is non-conductive and requires no costly clean up
- Reduces loss and damage due to fire and helps ensure business continuity
- Minimises down time of vital system operations
- Requires minimal container storage space
- Superior design performance allows for greater flexibility
- Zero ozone depleting potential
- Low global warming potential
- Short atmospheric lifetime
- Safe for use in occupied areas
- Best warranty in the fire protection industry
- Active Fire Listing, FM and UL Approved